Monday, April 25, 2016

A Problematic Love Review

Click for the buy link! 


 I am not really sure how to express how much I loved this new book A Problematic Love. I hope you all give this book a chance and show the author much love as her way with words moved me. 

Megan is an attorney who suffered losing her fiance and surviving after this while raising a little boy that Zach never got to meet. Daemon meets Megan in an unconventional way and embarrassing to say the least, their paths will continue to cross as she is the mediator on this legal battle Daemon is involved in with his father. They develop feelings for each other and this forbidden relationship and chemistry is off the charts. The lies, deceit, love and problems they face and hurdle have you cheering them on one moment, tearing up the next, and wanting to scream at them to do the right thing. 

The title does justice for them as it seemed like just as things were looking positive for them a memory or lie would be thrown at them and they would have to fight that much harder to be with one another. I especially loved that it involved a single parent as I think this story made it so much better showing what it takes to involve children and that a man will love that child like his own if he is the right man for you. Kudos to you for writing characters with children and not them ending up being pregnant after they get together. Love the epilogue! 
This is the first book I've read by Rebecca and it certainly won't be the last book. While it appears to be apart of a series, they are a standalone and can be read out of order, as I did. I will certainly be going back and reading about the secondary characters to get this full story on them.
gave 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment