Thursday, October 24, 2019




Title: The Hardest Shot
Series: Indianapolis Eagles #7
Author: Samantha Lind
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Release Date: October 24, 2019



Blurb

Beckett 

Hockey is my life. 
My focus. 
My priority. 
I left Sweden for it five years ago. 
I’ve finally been given a shot to prove myself, and I refuse to let anything jeopardize that.
No distractions ~ especially not Julia, the stunning woman I can't seem to get out of my mind. Only problem is, she's my coach's daughter. 

Julia

I grew up around hockey. 
Lived and breathed it, thanks to my dad’s job.
I never thought I’d fall for a player.
Especially one my dad coaches. 
But there's just something about Beckett that draws me in. 

Can I convince him he can be the hotshot goalie and find love, without having to choose just one? 

The hardest shot to defend is the one you never take. I just hope he realizes he can have it all.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&NKOBO / APPLE BOOKS
EDEN BOOKS






Also Available


99c on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS

ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO

AUDIBLE US / UK
APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS






Author Bio


Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey, and listening to country music. 


Author Links

FACEBOOK PAGE / PROFILE / GROUP 



Blogs Review

The Hardest Shot is book seven in the Indianapolis Eagles series and while each can be read as a standalone you would be missing out on learning about all the amazing characters the WAGS and Eagles make. As you will learn that Hockey are these men's life, but all it takes is the special one to make their chance at scoring or in this case preventing the goal (the Hardest Shot) the hardest outside of the game. Loving a hockey player ain't easy with the amount of time away from the family, but these characters show you that while it is hard (just like all other things in life), that the hard work pays off in your career and personal life. 
Julia knows first hand this life of a hockey player as this was her dad's profession so you could say she has the patience of a saint when it comes to Beckett. Beckett's one goal when he left Sweden was to play in the NHL and now is his chance. He never expected that Julia would be the girl to make this a hard shot at staying away from the coach's daughter and keeping focus on the goal of staying on the team as a goalie. She's okay with the "friend zone", but she won't make it easy on him knowing that the connection they share is real and not just a puck bunny night. I loved that she took the lead on this relationship and oh those times when Beckett spoke "Swedish" to her have your melting and beating all at once. 
I loved their interactions and the slow pace they took, while others were betting on more while they were being stubborn. Love seeing how this big family is growing and who is next in the Eagles to get a story. This is one sports romance series I highly recommend and can not wait until 2020 when book eight is released! Truly you will love any book by this author as there is not a book yet that I have read that did not enjoy or connect with.    

No comments:

Post a Comment