Friday, March 27, 2020




Title: Driving Me Crazy
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Rock Star Romantic Comedy
Release Date: March 27, 2020



Blurb

If opposites attract, my brother’s best friend and I are perfect for each other.

I’m a balanced, ambitious ER nurse. He’s the immature guy in a successful band who’s basically along for this ride called life.

Everything’s going great between us until the night he makes a stupid mistake that changes everything. When I can’t see a future with him, I end it.

But the two of us are contractually obligated to go on a road trip across the country, and since his reality show will be filming us, we have to act like we’re a couple.

He blasts music I can’t stand, stops at strange roadside attractions, and chooses my least favorite restaurants. Despite all that, I still see the sides of him that I was starting to fall in love with.

Can we find our way back to each other, or will he just keep driving me crazy?



ENTER THE GIVEAWAY






Purchase Links

$3.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Author Links




Blogs Review

Driving Me Crazy will have you going cuckoo for Coco Puffs (OK, maybe a cookie) while enduring this road trip. You must read the book to get it. HAHA. This book release could not have come at a better time for those of us dealing with a "Shelter in place" mandate. It will take you on a ride of a lifetime across the states to free yourself from going stir-crazy inside the house. You will laugh, feel some hurtful times and love how this developed and played out.  This story is about Will (AKA Rascal) from the band, MFB (My Favorite Band) and while each book can be read as a standalone they are inter-connected. Choose one or all and fall in love with MFB. Lisa knows how to write Rock Stars and she delivered again (but we never doubted her). Amazes me how she ups the story each time to make you have a new favorite book of hers. Sorry, but I cannot choose just one cause there is not a book by her I don't love. 
Rascal really isn't so much of a Little Rascal after-all, OK, yes, at times he is, but we saw a side of him that we didn't see portrayed as a secondary character in the other books. Will is going on a road trip, but there is a little detour in his plans. OH boy! He truly would have driven me bat crazy with his actions a majority of the time. Being Amber, I would have hopped out of the car a few times, but glad she didn't. Amber is tagging along on this road trip for a much needed break and something else. I won't spoil anything. It is heartbreaking though and being with the he-devil in the car is enough to drive you crazy. 
These two have known each other for years seeing as the connection they have in the band. They have a connection that they both fight and ignore, but when you take the time to stop driving a women crazy, you will see what is right in front of you. Just saying, HeHe. After all the craziness it was worth the ride! Now, just when you thought we were at the end of a series and sad as all the band members are no longer single, we get a shock that we do not expect! So all I can say, is Raise some Kane and bring more MFB! Your Driving Me Crazy, Lisa (I say this with love), but we love you for continuing to bring us MFB and snippets of AshMark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment