Thursday, December 10, 2020

 Release Date: December 10

No commitment. 

That was my deal with Tyler from the start, at least until his tour was over and we could be together. But thirty days filming a reality show here, two years overseas with his band there... 

Is it really any wonder why I didn’t tell him about the baby?

He comes looking for me once he’s back in the country, but he runs into the man I married instead. Eventually I agree to meet him so I can put the past truly behind me. When I see him, though, every feeling I held inside comes rushing back.

My husband and I vowed to raise this baby together. But as I find myself drifting away from the husband who stole my job and gravitating toward the rock star who stole my heart, I realize he deserves the truth.

I just have no idea how this rock star who doesn’t make commitments is going to react to the fact that he’s a father.

Grab Your Copy Here


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
 
BLOGS Review

No Commitment will hook you from the beginning till the end. We see the before of how the relationship of Dani and Tyler began and what drove them to be distanced for a few years. Then we see the now and our hearts hurt over and over. Dani had a major decision to make, was it right or wrong? That is going to be the hardest to decide. I still cannot say as I can see both sides of this. 
Dani and Tyler agreed to no commitment, but things took a turn and changed its course. Tyler left for commitments to his band, Capital Kingsmen and his feelings for Dani never changed, you can say they intensified over the years. Dani made the decision she thought best for her unborn child. She knew Tyler would need to be told when the time is right, but is it ever a right time. Ford made a decision many men would not do and your heart also hurts for him. I do love what Tyler did though it just showed that all of them acted as grown ups. This is all I will say to avoid a spoiler. 
Tyler went from no commitment to being very committed in showing that he was all in. The bond shared between both Tyler and Ford is heart melting when it comes to child bonding. You will see some rock stars are true rock stars and others are big softies when out of the public eye. If you enjoy rock stars, unplanned pregnancy and combustible chemistry this story is for you. Once again Lisa shows that no matter the storyline she will continue to give us all emotions and leave our hearts full in the end. I highly recommend this book or any book by her really. Love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment