Monday, April 17, 2023

TRISTAN

Samantha Lind

Release Date: April 17

 
I was a forever-bachelor kind of guy. I never planned on settling down. I never wanted a family of my own. Until a phone call came, the one woman I’d secretly loved my entire life needed my help. I went from bars and hook-ups to late nights on the couch. When her daughter is born, I find myself captivated by both of them, and falling deeper in love. What happened to my forever-bachelor life, and is that the life I want? Grab Your Copy! https://books2read.com/Shockwaves3   Meet 

Samantha Lind:

Samantha Lind is a USA TODAY Bestselling contemporary romance author. When she’s not dreaming up new stories, she can often be found with her family, traveling, reading, watching her boys on the ice, or watching her favorite professional hockey team (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook. Keep up with Samantha Lind and subscribe to her newsletter: http://bit.ly/FDSLNL To learn more about Samantha Lind & her books, visit here! Connect with Samantha Lind: samantha@samanthalind.com

Hosted By:

BLOGS REVIEW

Tristan is book three in the San Francisco Shockwaves series and while each can be read as a standalone I enjoy reading them in order. Tristan is a typical bachelor sports player, but that all changes when Kendra, his BF sister, needs his help. You will see that they have shared a chemistry in the past, but being the BF sister and younger it was always a pause; however, put her in his terrority and you will see the lines start to blur and how he starts to change for the better. It is funny seeing the outsiders point things out when it comes to these two. You will fall in love with them, the story and the secondary characters. If you enjoy sports romance, alpha hero, best friend sibling then this story is for you. I will say I typically like the clues on which character may be next, but in this one I couldn't figure it out so the reveal is a little shocking (in a good way).  I highly recommend this story or series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment