Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Title: Fate
Series: SEAL'ed #3
Author: Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander
Genre: Contemporary/Military Romance
Release Date: September 19, 2018 On Sale for $0.99 through September 21, 2018

They say, once a hero always a hero and nothing could be more true for Jimmy. When Jimmy receives a call from an unknown number, he wastes no time in saving the damsel in distress.
Emma has made one bad decision after another. When a man 20 years older than her saves her from her latest bad decision, she wants to stay safely wrapped around him.
When the world throws them together then rips them apart, they must decide if what they feel is worth taking a chance on.
 
Raised all over the country, I'm a interesting mix of East Coast meets West Coast with a little bit of Southern thrown in, just for good measure. I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee until it's late enough to drink too much wine and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting in a closet, hiding from my kids. 

Want to know more about Andi Jaxon? Follow her on social media or subscribe to her mailing list to receive the latest information on new releases, sales, and more!

Fluent in sarcasm, Supernatural, and song lyrics, I like talking to people and finding what makes them tick, though that probably has to do with the Psychology degree. I’m up before the sun because my kids don’t sleep, chugging tea and coffee to keep my eyes open and my brain semi functional. Being married to a man in uniform means I’ve lived a lot of places, survived seeing my husband for half the amount of time I’ve been married, and spent a lot of time raising my kids alone. 
I love to write messed up psychos with lots of angst, happily ever afters that have to be worked for. Women with sass and backbone, men with a twisted hero complex and the need to control are my favorite to read as well as write. 
HOSTED BY:


This is book 3 in the SEAL’ed series and while it can be read as a standalone from Emma and Jimmy’s story, it’s the secondary characters that you will connect more with if you have read the other books in the series; if you didn’t and this is your first book in the series you get to meet some funny and crazy girls and see the heart of these protective SEAL men. The Twin Tornadoes and Katie have you chuckling quite a few times in this book. Funny thing is Jimmy just takes it like a grain of salt and a shoulder shrug. I can guarantee you that you will be wanting to go back to read the other two books in the series to get the stories of the Tornadoes and Katie. 
Emma, LT’s little sister is trouble with a capital T. Well OK, not trouble as she has a good heart and knows what she wants to do, she just gets pulled into the wrong crowd frequently and tends to find herself making bad choices/actions which lead her to reach out to Jimmy. Her brother gave her Jimmy’s number while deployed in case she needed someone in his absence. Jimmy being the kind old soul he is jumps to find Emma once she dials that number she was given. He’s older, a retired solider and runs The Mission bar. They briefly met before, but never spoke to each other. From the moment he rescues her, he puts her first and does not judge her for her mistakes or faults. There is chemistry here and even the Twin Tornadoes and Katie can feel this. One thing stopping this is the age gap, but the heart and Fate have other ideas for these two. The chemistry and connection between Emma and Jimmy have you feeling the sexual tension. These two while complete opposite of each other are made for each other. Will Fate show these two that age is just a number and you can Love and Honor the decisions made?
The authors have struck again with these stories and each one just keeps getting better and better. You find yourself trying to determine which is your favorite after each book and you know what, I still cannot say which one is my favorite cause I love them all. Each book has a different topic and SEAL your heart in a different way. I cannot wait for the next book in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment