Monday, December 3, 2018




Title: Not Just Another Rock Star Romance
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Standalone Romantic Comedy
Release Date: December 3, 2018



Blurb

I’ve never been able to say no to my manager, which is probably why my band instated the No Bang Oath. When she asks me to star on a new reality dating show right before we go on tour, the last thing I want to find is love. But since it was Kylie who asked, I say yes. Besides, I can’t turn down the exposure for my band.

As I forge connections with the women—including the show’s hostess—I can’t seem to shake Kylie out of my head. When I find myself at the center of a scandal, I don’t know what’s worse: the bad press or the disappointment in Kylie’s eyes.

How do I prove I’m not just another rock star before I hit the road with one of the biggest bands in the world?







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


Standalone

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
GOODREADS
AMAZON
MAILING LIST
BLOGGER ONLY MAILING LIST
READER GROUP
AMAZON



Blogs Review

Spin-off of Not Just Another Romance but can be read as a standalone. I did not read that book and loved this spin-off, but then again it is a LS book, so it of course was going to be awesome. Know what’s awesome sauce about this book though, we get to see VAIL in this story! So, for those of us missing them, it helps us get our VAIL fix. It also introduces us to MFB. Gotta say love the band name and very clever (both I might add)!
MFB the Band instated a No Bang Oath after Kylie the band manager was hired. They needed her as their band manager, so the rule was put in place as to not ruin their relationship with her professionally. There are other girls cause let’s face it you’re in a band and girls are more than willing to rock your world for the night in any city you are in. Some never grow out of the rock star life and others after awhile it gets old. Case in point with Dax. He had his heart broke a time or two and wasn’t looking for love, but he also was tired of the rock star life from a sexual point only. To help curb his image and band exposure, Kylie gets him onto a reality TV show to find him love. Mmm, good choice or bad choice? I’ll let you frame your opinion on the matter when you read the book.
The publicity for the band on the reality was a good choice, the girls, that is to still be determined. Yikes, there were a few times I gripped that device real hard with events that transpired! Dax is feeling some of the girls, but in the back of his mind he knows his feelings Kylie are getting harder to hide. Does he choose the girl from Reality TV or does he get the band to nix the No Bang Oath and explore his feelings with Kylie hoping that if it doesn’t work out, she remains the band manager? Well, lips are sealed! You will love and hate Dax at times, but you will fall in love with the band mates and this story. I look forward to more on MFB and hope that we get more of them in future books or in this spin-off series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment