Wednesday, March 13, 2019




Title: Fahrenheit
Series: The Power of Three Love #2
Author: Leigh Lennon
Genre: MMF/Suspense
Cover Design: Najla Qamber
Release Date: March 31, 2019



Blurb

The Red Head
Growing up in foster care, I never had a family I could call my own. I’d finally found my place in this world. The only problem, it was in the arms of not one, but two men. Two distinctly different men I’d never be able to choose between.

The Doctor
Finally, I’d found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We were deeply in love. There was only one catch. She loved another, too. A surprising compromise was thrown my way. We’d share her, in a committed relationship. But, sharing wasn’t my style. Until, that was, I started to long for him just as much as I did her.

The Fireman
My redhead seductress had laid claim to my heart, along with the good doctor. He denied loving me but I would catch him watching me, with the same hunger in his eyes as he had for the woman we loved. They are both mine, he just didn’t know it yet.







Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. Her imaginary friends become real on her pages as she creates a world for them. She loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. Leigh can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.


Author Links

FACEBOOK GROUP | PROFILE | PAGE




Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment