Thursday, September 12, 2019




Title: Intermission
Series: Love Triangle Duet #2
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 12, 2019



Blurb

I’m in love with two men.

I’m torn and need to choose which man from my past I want as a permanent part of my future. My heart leads me one way as my brain pushes me toward the other.

I want them both, but each of them holds a secret that will change everything. Can I overcome the betrayal with a simple intermission, or am I better off alone?  







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Author Links




Blogs Review

Intermission is book two in the Love Triangle Duet so you must read the first book to understand this story. It picks up right where Interception left off. Laney is still torn on which man to select, Chase or Gavin. Both are trying to win her over, but both are hiding a secret. Whose secret will be the deciding factor is the question? Does she Intercept her heart and go with her past (Chase) or does she continue from the Intermission and go with what was in front of her all these years (Gavin)? So not telling! But…who she does end up with is who I was hoping for. 
Lisa has struck yet again! There is not a book she writes that does not hook you, has you smiling yet wanting to smack someone and has your heart in a tight grip hoping it is heading where you want it to go. She writes torn romances that leave you happy but torn for the non-chosen one. Which just means we hope that she will write their story, haha! Love the little snippets that we got to see on the Ashmark family! While I was hoping that Liam would smarten up (Gavin’s friend and bandmate) let’s hope we see him fall over the rainbow Beyond the Gold. Hehe There is not a story by this author that I would not recommend they are all awesome. Not a fan of love triangles, that’s okay too but I bet Lisa can make you fall in love with these stories that you thought were wrong. She writes some of the best Love Triangles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment