Saturday, September 7, 2019

Title: Through His Eyes
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Single Mom Contemporary Romance
Release: September 7, 2019
The moment I saw her walk through the door of Forbidden Ink, I knew she was the one. With her wide hips, thick thighs, and perfect breasts, she’s every man’s wet dream. 
Add to that her dark, soulful eyes, pouty lips, and a body covered in gorgeous art, and I knew I needed to make her mine. 
She’s a walking contradiction of sass and strength and determination, hidden by insecurity and self-doubt. She’s everything I could ever want or need, but she doesn’t see what I see. 
I want to take away her pain. To be the one to make her laugh, to make all her dreams come true. I need to prove to her that I’m not him, that no matter what, I’ll be right there beside her. Loving her.
If only she could see herself through my eyes, she would understand we were made for each other.
Nancy (Goodreads) - “This was an amazingly beautiful love story!”
TDC Book Reviews - “Oh my god! This was one of the sweetest, sexiest most romantic 6 star story of 2019. I basically devoured it.”
Ramblings of a Bookworm - “This story was one of absolute beauty.
Reading is Our Satisfaction - “Realistic, romantic & captivating

(Click ME)

HOSTED BY:


Through His Eyes is a book that many of us maybe able to relate to, whether it is for us bigger women, the single mom or the older woman who catches the eye of a younger man it shows that it is okay to have those insecurity issues and when the time is right a special someone will come into your life and show you that you are you and are perfect just the way you are. You not only fall in love with the story and the characters, but you fall in love with the Forbidden Ink crew as well. 
Quinn may be sassy and strong but has some insecurity issues for good reasons and you will see why. She is a single mom who is determined to make this on her own. Oh my, Willow (Mini-Q) is not only cute, but smart and funny. Lachlan or as I like to think (Latch on) cause we all want a piece of him ha-ha is not only a hottie but is determined to show Quinn that he is so not “him” and he will be there for her whether she just wants to be friends or more. I love the insta-connection he has with Mini-Q. 
Lachlan and the Forbidden Ink crew are not only there for Quinn, but it shows how much they care for her and Willow with some actions that were done while still making it look like Quinn made the decision (best way I can say this without any spoilers). There were some shocking moments in this book (good/bad), but that ending really captures your heart. I highly recommend this book for those of you who love older woman/younger men, tattoo hotties, the single mom or close family/friend bonds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment