Thursday, November 30, 2023

πŸ–€NOW AVAILABLEπŸ–€

π‘π’π―πšπ₯𝐫𝐲 and 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲 π‚πšπ₯π₯, the first two books in the π•πžπ πšπ¬ π€πœπžπ¬: π“π‘πž π‚π¨πšπœπ‘ series by Lisa Suzanne are LIVE!!! 


“The rivalry, the hate, the hurt, the love, and attraction is (almost) literally palpable.” - Thorunn, Goodreads


1-CLICK NOW!

π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π‘π˜ (Book 1): geni.us/VegasAcesCoach1

ππ‹π€π˜ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 (Book 2): geni.us/VegasAcesCoach2

Read FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


PRE-ORDER NOW!

π†π€πŒπ„ ππ‹π€π˜ (Book 3): geni.us/VegasAcesCoach3

πŽπ•π„π‘π“πˆπŒπ„ (Book 4): geni.us/VegasAcesCoach4

π…πˆππ€π‹ π’π‚πŽπ‘π„ (Book 5): geni.us/VegasAcesCoach5

SERIES PAGE: geni.us/VegasAcesCoachSeries

Add Rivalry to your TBR:https://geni.us/VACOACH1-GR

What to Expect from Vegas Aces: The Coach

🏈Football Sports Romance 

πŸ’₯Enemies to Lovers 

πŸ’žSecond Chance Romance 

πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦Single Mom 

πŸ›️Only One Bed 

πŸ’‘Romeo & Juliet Vibes 

🀫Secret Relationship 

πŸ’Fake Relationship 

πŸ”₯All the Steam


Blurb:

When I score the promotion of my dreams and my boss tells me to become best friends with the new head coach of the Vegas Aces, I do everything I can to prevent the inevitable from happening.


The Vegas Aces could’ve hired anyone as their head coach. Despite my protests and warnings, they chose Lincoln Nash.


With a family rivalry spanning two decades, I’ve been conditioned to hate the entire family. But there’s a special passion to my hatred for the new coach. He was my first when we were teenagers, and then a few days later, he broke my heart.


When I’m named the Vegas Aces team correspondent for my news channel and the team owner grants me the first exclusive interview, it takes everything in my power to keep it professional as I interview my mortal enemy.


A family feud may have torn us apart, but the biggest rivalry of all is going to be keeping my job as I fight my feelings for the new coach.

Find more books by Lisa Suzanne here: https://www.authorlisasuzanne.com


BLOGS REVIEW

RIVALRY

Rivalry is book one in the Vegas Aces: The Coach series and each cannot be read as a standalone, they will pick up where the off left off. So hang tight until each book releases as you know you will be left mouth hanging ;(. Lincoln and Jolene have the odds against them. They have history and families are destroyed because of it, they were teenagers in love, but forced to end it and now they are going to be working together in their new professional role. The love/hate is intense between these two and add in reporters who will do anything to stop the other and we are in for one heck of a play. The way the story was told to give us a glimpse of the past and now present was spot on. They are Rivals and still share feelings for each other so this is going to be interesting on how this plays out especially with the families and being new to the Aces. 


PLAY CALL


Play Call is book two in the Vegas Aces: The Coach series and each must be read as a standalone as each book will continue from the ending of the prior book. Nash and Jolene's story just keeps getting more stickier and I'm not sure a Play Call will help in their playbook.  They call a play, where her friend will be the fake girlfriend for her to decoy for them; however, with Rivera lurky I am not so certain that is a safe bet. Vegas loss is more the outcome than Aces is my opinion. Add in the family nemesis and I am not certain these two can continue to explore their next relationship since the first one was paused by the family. This sure is a Game Play while we await who is lurky in the background. One thing is for sure Lisa sure keeps us on our toes to keep us hooked for any book series she is writing. Patiently awaiting the next Game Play in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment