Thursday, February 15, 2024

 

𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 by CA Harms is available on Kindle Unlimited!
🩷 READ IT HERE ⇨ https://amzn.to/3OpADqz

Zoey
Life doesn’t always go according to plan, a lesson I learned the hard way during my divorce. My first love returns home just in time to watch me pick up the pieces, and the moment I lay eyes on him every memory rushes back.

Jayson Lincoln, the man who still makes my heart beat fast, after all these years. But he's Doctor Lincoln now and I'm a far cry from the carefree girl he left behind.

I’m learning to navigate life as a single mother of twin girls and he’s reluctantly home to take over the family practice. We may be back in the same small town, but we’re still worlds apart.

Jayson
It’s always been her. No one could ever measure up to Zoey Harding.

And I’ll always regret walking away from her and our hometown, for the big city to chase my dreams.

The longer I’m back, the more the echoes of our past whisper what could have been. But it’s not just about us, and her daughters steal my heart and mend what’s been broken for far too long.

Zoey’s afraid to trust me, but I’m determined to heal the fractures of her heart and prove that this time I’m not going anywhere.

🩷 LIVE NOW ⇨ https://amzn.to/3OpADqz

🩷 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶-𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ⇩
https://amzn.to/3UjU0ov



TOUR HOSTED BY

BLOGS REVIEW

Sweet Southern Memories is book two in the Magnolia Grove series and each book will be by a different author so of course they do not have to be read in order. We get Jay and Zoey plus some adorable twin girls, Riley and Regan. Your heart will break for those little girls from their birth fathers actions. Zoey was put through the ringer with that relationship so we can see why she hesitates when it comes to re-exploring the feelings still there when Jay is back in town. Love the help she has with her family and friends. Jay you will love then and now, he left a small town living to be a doctor and I truly believe that not being together back then not only gave them those two precious gifts, but it made them both stronger in the now. He is picking up the pieces of Doc Lincoln (heart breaks for his pap's), but the right move. Now his parents need a good kick, but love that the grandparents were there for him and his brother. You will love this southern small town story about loving after grief, growing up and exploring where you were meant to be (with each other outside of their friends/family). Your heart will melt with the bond Jay and the girls have, though I would have loved to see a scene where the girls were destructive for Jay since he held them on a pedestal that they could do no wrong, but he is their prince. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment