Thursday, February 22, 2024

His Claim (Banachi Family #2)His Claim by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

His Claim is Book 2 and I would highly encourage you to read this series in order as while each set of characters are different the story does continue regarding the mafia world right where the prior book ended and our beloved MC bunch makes appearances. Murphy and Tatum shared a past, but I bet they never thought they would reconnect the way they did (lips sealed). This story is full of suspense, love and claiming what he should have claimed five years ago (although timing was off). You will get a good laugh at Jada and I will say never question us readers, especially a bookstore owner cause do you really think they believe the call in reason. Yeah, NO! But...funny! The Bananchi and Devil's Knights together whether from the men's side of business or the ole ladies is hilarious and I think each time we read a book with them intertwining it gets even funnier even with the bad that comes along. I highly recommend this series or the MC series if you love to laugh, enjoy suspense and so much more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment