Thursday, May 31, 2018

Title: Kenzie and the Guy Next Door
Author: R. Linda
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: May 29, 2018 Publisher: Limitless Publishing
The last thing I expected was my ex-boyfriend showing up unannounced, demanding to see our son. The son whose existence he’d previously never bothered to acknowledge, leaving me a single mother at sixteen years old.
As if I’m not freaked out enough, I also have to deal with a loud, annoying new neighbour on top of it all.
Imagine my surprise when I discover my neighbour is none other than Jeremy, my best friend’s dangerously hot brother, who was recently released from prison.
I’m sure he’s a complication I definitely don’t need. But then he inserts himself effortlessly into my life, becoming my hero, my saviour, and someone my son can look up to, and I realize how much I actually need him.
But my ex isn’t backing off, making me wonder what he’s capable of—and how far Jeremy will go to keep us safe.

R. Linda drinks wine and writes books.
A coffee addicted, tattoo enthusiastic fangirl with a slight obsession for a particular British boy band and solo artist, she is a writer of Contemporary YA/NA Romance and Suspense, sometimes dabbling in Paranormal as well. 
Renee lives in Melbourne, Australia with her husband and two sons. When not writing she can often be found reading books to her children and cuddling up with them on the couch to watch their favourite movies.
HOSTED BY:


While this book is part of a series and each character has their own story, there are some intertwined pieces in each book. You do not have to read each book, but you see things that are not duplicated in their story even with their own events, so it doesn’t feel like your reading double the same story or missing a piece ever. It just entices you to want to read the other characters stories. This is my second book in this series and if I thought the other men were hot you haven’t met Jeremy yet.  Jeremy is the BFs brother who happens to be Kenzie’s new next-door neighbor and how they meet officially outside of the group is hilarious. Kenzie is a single parent and dealing with the baby dad who wanted nothing to do with the baby ever until now and the question is, “why now?” Well we will see events that we didn’t expect in this story and that keep you wanting to read on to find out what is going to transpire.
Both Kenzie and Jeremy have obstacles to overcome with events from the past, but will these two get a second chance at life/love is what you will want to find out? We see Alpha men who protect with their hearts, love and a family that is a circle of friends. While there is drama it is nothing that will make you not want to read the story since it basically explains Kenzie’s baby daddy drama. Trust me, you will want to find a way to make him disappear. The anticipation of these characters and where the story is going keeps you hooked and I cannot wait to see where the next book is going to unravel. The friendships these characters have are what friends truly are for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment