Friday, March 15, 2019


Graphite The Carbon Series Book 2 is LIVE! This is the final book in the Carbon Series
and it’s on sale for a limited for only 99 cents!
Graphite Book 2- https://amzn.to/2t1Ssls
Diamond Book 1- https://amzn.to/2P3D5Br


Synopsis:
The Duke now has his son so the Carbon Estate can rest easy. Except for
that line in the marriage contract he signed. The line that said he will be
sentenced to death if his wife leaves him. Callum’s days are numbered
and he has to come to terms with he won’t live to see his son become a
man.
 But neither will Mag.
 When she becomes a pawn on the Carbon chessboard, pieces will fall,
including her if she’s not careful. Money buys treachery and his Great
Grandmother will take down every player on her board that isn’t an asset
to the Carbons. No matter who they are. 
Fatherhood may have changed Callum, but he’ll never be the man Mag
needs. It’s not too late to protect his family before he’s sentenced to death,
but unwilling and spiteful, Mag makes the task harder than he planned for.
Bargains are made, lives are ruined, but the Duchess will be safe. Even if it’s
against her will. 
Love is unforgiving, even for Callum Carbon.

Snippet:
"Don't be stupid, Magdelena," he says in my ear, not letting up as he keeps me
restricted.
My body is writhing but every move makes me completely aware of him against
me. It doesn't take long before I give up. It's pointless; he's not going to let me
do either.
 "Don't scream," he says and my eyes close as his breath heats the skin over my
neck. "Do you hear me?" The growl to his voice makes me nod quickly.
Slowly he removes his hand from my mouth and I inhale to scream but think
better of it. No one that will help can hear me and if I scream for Poppy again,
she'll come out. I don't want to make it easier for him to hurt me. He never had
an interest in his daughter, so I'm sure her life is as meaningless to him as mine is.
With the hand he had over my mouth he reaches across my body and grabs my arm,
letting up from laying over me to roll me to my back. Now he's face to face with me.
His leg has mine pinned down and he's holding my wrists.

 "My Pleasure," he says, looking into my face like he's piecing it together. I want to close
my eyes and make him go away, but he's here. A nightmare of desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment