Thursday, August 29, 2019




Title: Interception
Series: Love Triangle Duet #1
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 29, 2019



Blurb

All I wanted was a second chance.

Now I’m torn between the pro football player and the rock star, the one I always wanted and the one I was too blind to notice, my high school sweetheart and my best friend.

Is it possible to be in love with two different men at the same time?

The answer is yes, and I don’t know how to choose one without hurting the other... and myself. I need to figure out which man belongs in my future and which is better left in the past.

Will the football player grab the top spot in my heart, or will the rock star make his own interception? 








Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing September 12, 2019

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Author Links




Blogs Review

Interception is book one in the Love Triangle Duet and my thoughts were this. What the fumble! Oh, heck no! That ending may require you squeeze your device real tight, but why did I get the feeling that I did with how that ended. My suspicion may just be right, but we shall see. This is the best way to state this, without spoilers. The question is does Dee or Delaney come out in the next book? You will see what I mean as you read the story and who you will associate her with for each man. 
Delaney, Gavin and Chase will have you rockin one moment like the band Beyond Gold and then the next have you fumbling the football. Oh, your heart can love two people alright, but how do you know that the choice made was the right one? Well see that is the thing about duets, we must wait to find out. Is it time for Intermission yet? Your anticipation of this book is going to have you squirming counting down the days to release. 
You will feel the emotions of the characters and the few chapters that gave us the male POV is like scoring a hit record. I really hope the man I think is best for Delaney is chosen. Team Gavin or Team Chase is the question? I know which team I selected so let’s see if I can win this one. Lisa all I can say is you yet again touched our heart with this story and just when we think we may know your MO, BAM you shock us and turn our insides out. There is not a story that you don’t love by this author. Now if only we can end the Intermission and get our hands on the next play that would be awesome. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment