Thursday, March 17, 2022

 Release Date: March 17

Matt

I had it all:

A great job. 

Fame. 

Wealth.

I didn’t have her.

She’s the one I let slip away – from my bed on vacation. 

She didn’t know who I was or what my batting average was.

I got to be myself with her and now I wish I’d gotten her number.

 

Hannah

It was supposed to be fun. 

He was hot.

I needed a break. 

I got two little pink lines. 

So much time had passed and I didn’t know how to find him or what to say.

But here he is. 

Matt Riley - professional baseball player and my baby's daddy.

Maybe, a night of fun could turn into my forever.

 

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Samantha Lind

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. 

She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.





Connect with Samantha Lind

Newsletter | Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Profile | Facebook Group | Instagram | Twitter     Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub


Hosted By:


Blogs Review

The Change Up is book four in the Indianapolis Lighting series and each book can be read as a standalone if you so choose. Ever feel like you're a third wheel when out with a couple? Yep! Just ask Matt! It's a blessing in disguise though that he was that third wheel or he would not have been in the area at the right time. Brayden is a little cutie and Hannah has been through so much so seeing how easy Matt took when he ran into them on a beach was heart melting. These two have an instant connection, he enjoys her not knowing that he is famous and she enjoys that he takes to her son without issue. Problem being that while they shared a connection they never got each other's numbers (guess that is why it is called a one night stand). 
Brayden is hilarious when the truth comes out all along that he knew who Matt was, way too funny. Hannah is very brave cause you never know how this would have played out once he sees them a second time. Matt, you really wowed us in this book based upon your past and how you know when a true Change Up is needed. I highly recommend this book or series if you enjoy sports romance, single parent with a secret baby when you don't know how to find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment