Thursday, April 21, 2022


πŸ’›πŸˆ πŸ’› THE SERIES IS COMPLETE!πŸ’›πŸˆ πŸ’›

𝐓𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐝 by international best-selling author Lisa Suzanne is LIVE! The complete Vegas Aces: The Tight End series is now complete and FREE with Kindle Unlimited! 


"π˜Όπ™£ π™π™šπ™–π™§π™©π™›π™šπ™‘π™© π™šπ™£π™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™π™π™š π™‘π™šπ™œπ™–π™¨ π˜Όπ™˜π™šπ™¨ π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙣𝙙 π™¨π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨!!!"


πŸ’›Amazon links (purchase the whole series!) in bio @authorlisasuzanne 


What to expect from π•πžπ πšπ¬ π€πœπžπ¬: π“π‘πž 𝐓𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐝:

πŸ’› Fake Relationship

🏈Brother's Best Friend

πŸ’› Small Age Gap

🏈Hilarious Banter

πŸ’› Sexy times (Ben is dirty!)

🏈All the feels!


𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕓

I knew playing with my feelings was a huge gamble with someone like him, but I did it anyway. And now I’ve learned the hard lesson that gambling and life in Vegas just aren’t for me.

I have a lot of decisions I need to make on my own, so I take a job that will allow me to relocate, regroup, and make new friends as I try to figure out what comes next for me.

One of those new friends is a hot former baseball player who is also my temporary new roommate. Even though I find myself attracted to him, I’m carrying too much weight from my past to move forward.

I need to find a way to move on from my tight end, and the only way to do that is to tell him the truth that will change both of our futures forever.


TIGHT END is the final book in the VEGAS ACES: THE TIGHT END series. This series must be read in order.

 

#TightEnd #VegasAces #sportsromance #mostanticipated #completeseries #bookstagram #romance #fakereleationship #brothersbestfriend #romancereader #romancestagram #readersofinstagram #reader #readergram #romancereads #ireadromance #romancenovel #bookbuzz #books #booklover #bookworm #booksofinstagram #goodreads #tbr #wordsmithpublicity

 

BLOGS REVIEW

Tight End is the final book in the series and all must be read in order as each book picks up from the ending of the prior book. Ben and Kaylee's story continues to wreck havoc on their lives and it almost seems like everyone will find a way to break it down. We continue to see more unexpected twists and plots that merge (oh my!)
Kaylee is in a tough spot and decides a change of scenery is needed and will help her career. Ben is in a Tighter spot as Kaylee has no clue his actions were protecting her. Should he have manned up and just told her, maybe, but we all know men are a little slower at their actions. I will say what he discovered may not have occurred though if he told her right away. It's an opinion as you read the story. I love how jealous he felt when she was out of town cause he should know that pictures and hashtags can be deceiving. 
This was a great way to end the story and you get a double whamming with their relationship. All I am saying is to avoid spoilers. I highly recommend this series or any series by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment