Friday, December 29, 2023

Mine to Keep (Southern Wedding #8)Mine to Keep by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MIne to Keep is book eight in the Southern Wedding series and each book can be read as a standalone if you choose to. I have read some and not all of the series and can follow along well without feeling like I am missing something. Grace and Caine are complete opposites, yet they fit together. He was a jerk from the moment they met and she never backed down ever. Score one for the kids juice box and cookies cause everyone else loved them (haha). She may be out of her comfort zone in a big city, but she never lets that get to her. Her family is still hilarious and it is funny how closely they would have ended up meeting if she didn't work for him (party mishap). One heartwarming moment is with Grace and Caine's daughter while he was in a meeting cause she misses that with her mom (that is one woman I would like to smack). Mine to Keep is truly a keeper in my book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment