Tuesday, July 18, 2017




Title: The Broken Puppet
Series: The Elite Kings Club #2
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Dark Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 18, 2017



Blurb

“I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong.”

The Silver Swan

1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend.

The Silver Swan

2. Madison Montgomery.

I was lied to.
I was cheated.
Resigning to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I’ve done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle.
Run.
I’m a mere shadow of the girl they all knew.
Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life.
I’m Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game.
Here’s what happens when I win.

Riddle me this, Mads.
What goes bump in the night,
but is something you can’t see with sight?
You may run, and you may hide.
Our happily ever after will be like Bonnie & Clyde.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar. 

She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other.

Those are not my monkeys, I swear....
Oh those hellhounds? Yeah, those are mine.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM



BLOGS REVIEW

I'm just going to start off saying I feel like I was the Broken Puppet on the string and not Madison lol. Amo has fudged with our minds once again and pulled us down then back up to throw us back down drowning in water wondering if we will survive the mystery of the Silver Swan story and the Kings. Whewy!! We get answers that we were left wanting to know in book one (Silver Swan), but then we get some questions in book two (Broken Puppet) and are left yearning for where we are going to see this story go in the upcoming book. Oh, we know we will get them answered it is just a matter of waiting, but that is OK cause our minds need to refresh after taking the ride of whiplash that those Kings love dishing out. It's torturous, but we love it so keep it coming!!
Madison AKA the Silver Swan still doesn't have all the answers and as she keeps reading the story leaves her with more unanswered questions. The problem being though is she doesn't know who she can and cannot trust. She feels like Tatum is the only one she can trust. My gut is saying something is up with Tatum though. Feel like she is a link we aren't aware of yet. Wonder if I will be right?
Bishop oh Bishop I would love to hate you, but even with your cruel behavior and alphaness with how you treat Madison we can't help but love you. We are truly sick in the head and we are one of your game pieces until the puzzle is solved. Guess you can say this is like the game of Clue with a touch of Bonnie & Clyde mystery!
Nate you may be a King and the step sibling to Madison, but I secretly wish you and Madison would be together. There is something there between the two of you. You may be a part of the secret society, but maybe you could be the secret to Madison too. Perhaps a oops in the Jack & Jill bathroom (oh, I know it has happened limited, but hoping for a secret intense oops if you catch my thrift). haha. Almost like a checkmate, move over Bishop move. 
Without giving away any spoilers, there are a few holy smoke twist revealed to Madison and its almost like a twin dream with a touch of devil. The Latin sayings are an added bonus. Don't let the Latin fool you though cause at the end just when we start to solve the Riddles, we get left with some open Riddles and added Puppet strings with a King Revelation. Think a string might have just been hooked to Bishop without him knowing. If you enjoy mind fudge reads and cliffy's do read this series cause it truly plays with your mind, leaves you wondering where this is headed and wondering if Madison will survive if the truth is revealed since no other woman has survived the truth. Inquiring minds anxiously await the final story in the the Elite King's Club. I do hope we see more books on the other Kings men though after the final story for this set of characters. If you have read other books by Amo's grab this one, if you have not yet read any books by Amo, what are you waiting for? Go grab the first book in any of her series and get hooked to her writing and craziness that we love to torture ourselves with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment