Saturday, September 9, 2017

Review: 47 Things

47 Things 47 Things by Lilliana Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grab those tissues cause the author was not lying that you will need them!! Sarah AKA Sweetheart and Tyler experience one heck of an emotional ride during their relationship. They may have grew up in a small town together, but didn't run in the same crowd. Escaping to a college away from their town still has fate intervening with these two. All it takes is a piece of gum and an ankle to get these two to spark something. Tyler maybe the Golden Boy, but once his mystery is revealed it actually leaves your mouth gaping because never did I expect this from his actions. Bravo to the author for this topic! No, I am not saying what it is so you are going to have to read this story.
There is a movie similar to this sorta not really, but this (book) is so much better. I'm so glad I was at home and not on the train when the tears I tried to keep from falling released. The author is not kidding you will ball your eyes out. I still have no clue how she wrote this seeing the words. My heart still breaks for this story.
I would have loved to see glimpses of Tyler's POV with all these things that occurred in the story. Sometimes fate is cruel and that was one of these times. This thing was too short is all I will say and you can take it how you wish, but I and those who have read this should know what I am getting at. When you fall, you fall and sometimes you might just have to stay grounded. All I can say without giving away spoilers is read this emotional story and fall in love with Tyler and Sarah the way I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment