Thursday, September 28, 2017




Title: Only Ever You
Series: A Little Like Destiny #2
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: September 28, 2017



Blurb

Torn between two brothers, Reese Brady must choose whether to live out her fantasies or opt for stability. She bears the load of her guilt to the point of exhaustion, excusing unsavory behavior as a form of self-punishment. Despite the temptation of one man, she commits to the other.

When a family crisis strikes, Reese is forced into the arms of the wrong man. How will she comfort him when she longs to be with his brother?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Coming Soon


Releasing October 26, 2017

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
GOODREADS
READER GROUP
AMAZON
MAILING LIST

BLOGS REVIEW

Warning!!! Do not read this review unless you have read book one, A Little Like Destiny and then this book, Only Ever you. These books must be read in order so you are aware. Reese may get a Clean Break in the final book to be released in October 2017, while we sit here on a rooftop waiting with our mouths open for us to get our hands on the BIGGEST decision of 2017. Uhhh, I think this cliffy was worse than the first one! HOLY Crap a BOMB is going to drop and I cannot wait to get my hands on the final installment. Can’t we pretend that the end of October is here now, I mean we are at the almost end of September. September, October they are both Fall months, right??? Haha
Wowzer, the passion between Mark and Reese is HAWTER than ever. This book picked up right where book one left off and you are left wanting to read without interruptions. You get the right amount of feelings reading this story. One minute you are happy, sad and then angry and the emotions start all over again. I will say that not all will love this series, but if you love reading love triangles, like me than this one is for you. Just remember that while cheating is wrong, most of us may have been there and if we haven’t that it occurs in real life so we get to see a side of how others are affected by this type of event.  
Reese or Lisa (author) you are torturing us with the biggest decision that will break one of the Fox Men. Oh, you will break some readers hearts too, but I am hoping my man of choice is the correct one. Reese, a school teacher is on Summer Break and has her heart and mind confused. She loves one brother in her heart (Mark) and in her mind, she should be with the other brother (Brian). Choosing the safe one is not always the best decision. Why settle when you could be with the one that rocks your world?!
Brian as I said in book one, you are definitely hiding something. I get that there are workaholics out there, but something isn’t sitting right with me. I’m not sure if it is work you are hiding behind or that you are not over your ex, but you don’t give Reese that attention that she deserves. I still think that whole flight thing was a decoy. OK, I get that what she is doing is not something you deserve either; however, I will figure out the mystery of you. For being competitive and caring- “letting her come first” you really don’t think of what Reese wants when it comes to settling down and where to live.
Mark, YES, we finally get the VIP package of who you are and see how the band functions. We also see more of your childhood between you and Brian. You two are more alike than you think. Can I just say that you killed me at “Sevens and White Sox”? Only if you read the book, will you know the part I am speaking of and that is all I will say as to not state any spoilers. I loved the M & G even though not all took to Reese. Why do I feel like someone in that area gave a clue to Brian? Your softer side and the feelings you hide are done so well. You can call me with “Destiny” anytime Reese isn’t around. OK, yes, I could only hope and know that Reese is his “ONE” even if she doesn’t select you. Breaks my heart if not.
Just when Reese thinks she knows what needs to happen and to speak the truth to Brian a family issue arises. OK, never did I expect this though. My heart already hurt and you had to go and hurt it some more. Some family members are seeing things that we are seeing and I say chose the “LEGOS” not the “MATCHBOX”. Haha. This is going to be one hard family to see that the final decision is for the best even if one gets hurt. Again, that ending has you swiping and hoping more pages will magically appear even though we know we must wait for Clean Break. This is one emotional rollercoaster and all I keep thinking with that ending is, “What does the Fox say?” Yes, I went there couldn’t help it. You ALL know we want to know what both Foxes say when the truth is revealed. Once again, Lisa you knocked this book out of the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment