Thursday, September 8, 2016

Review: Tomorrow's Lies

Tomorrow's Lies Tomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jaynie is a couple months away from turning eighteen unfortunately until that day she's stuck in the system. She's shuffled off to another home after her last one turned sour. Now with a fear of being touch she's just trying to move on. She's a super sweet and kind. She's been through a lot but will this new home be her saving grace or her downfall?
Flynn has been stuck in this place for a long time. No hope in sight. His family growing up wasn't one to write home about. He's got is own set of problems he's trying to work through. He's loyal and just trying to stick it out for a couple more weeks.
This story was super sad but still made me smile. The things these two had to overcome is astounding. I admire the two young people who are making it work through the toughest situations. The cast of characters make my heart swell and happy. A wonderful story that I can't wait to find out what's next for them. I'm hoping for more happy endings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment