Friday, March 9, 2018

Review: A Trucker Christmas: A Romantic Short Story

A Trucker Christmas: A Romantic Short Story A Trucker Christmas: A Romantic Short Story by Jamie Schlosser
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This short read makes your heart happy cause we get more of Travis and Angel and the whole gang as family at Christmas. This story must be read after book 1 (Travis and Angel’s) story since it explores the happenings after the book left off. A bonus though if you have not yet read all her books (like me) than you get to be introduced to secondary characters that that are in the other books of the Good Guy series. But…the ultimate present is Beverly. Oh my, I was cracking up dying of laughter! I cannot get enough of these characters and hope to see more of all the characters down the road. Travis is my favorite, but Colton, Peabody (OK, Jimmy) and Erza all have a place in my heart with their stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment