Thursday, June 18, 2020




Title: The Curve Ball
Series: Indianapolis Lightning #2
Author: Samantha Lind
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Release Date: June 18, 2020



Blurb

Justin
I had the perfect bachelor's life.
No obligations. 
No commitments.
The greatest job in the world, all while being paid millions to do it.

Until I became a dad overnight.
My world turned upside down, 
I went from ballfields and bars to dirty diapers and bottles. 
I turned to my best friend for help but ended up with his little sister.

Now, all I want is the one woman I can't have.
She's the curveball I never saw coming.
The one woman I'm willing to commit to and change my old ways for.

I just have to show her that we can be a family.


Riley
Indianapolis was my fresh start.
A new place near my family. 

When my brother's best friend ended up with a surprise baby dropped on his doorstep,
I was the perfect nanny for the job.
Everything was falling into place,
If only I could keep my mind and hands off the playboy baller dad.

Working for someone you are attracted to is hard.
But when he's your brother's best friend and you live with him?
Talk about impossible.

Fatherhood changed him, but is it enough to give us a chance at a happily ever after? 







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&NKOBO / APPLE BOOKS






Author Bio


Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.


Author Links

FACEBOOK PAGE / PROFILE / GROUP 



Blogs Review

This is book two in the Indianapolis Lighting series and oh what a Curve Ball it is! Love it! Justin AKA JJ is all about baseball and scoring not only on the field, but off the field. Curve Ball one, you get a baby at your doorstep and are now a dad. Curve Ball two, you never saw your teammates and BFs sister as anything, but that is until she becomes your nanny. The question is will JJ throw another Curve Ball and strike out or will he land a homerun? 
The chemistry between these two is hawt, you will love how Riley is with Evie and you will laugh watching JJ tending to his daughter. Thank goodness for Riley or he'd be a hawt mess! HaHa (you will understand once you read the book). Fans of sports romance and BFs sister, this one's for you then. There is not a book by this author that you won't fall in love with regardless of her series. Speaking of which, I love an upcoming book in one of her other series that will be coming out soon cause I was hoping it would be this song! Score! 

No comments:

Post a Comment