Thursday, September 9, 2021

 Traded Release Date: September 9


Get ready for another season with the Vegas Aces featuring Jack Dalton in a new series coming this fall!

The first time I met pro football’s hottest quarterback, we ended up horizontal just before the most embarrassing moment of my life.

The second time, I unleashed all my pent-up anger on him.

The third time was when the owner of the Vegas Aces introduced him as the newly traded player I’d be coaching for the next year. No…I’m not a football coach. I’ve been hired as his full-time behavior coach.

Now I have to live with my one-night stand, his fiancΓ©e, and their newborn while I attempt to help him make better decisions. On my first day, I’m already having moral dilemmas as I watch him chug orange Gatorade in the kitchen wearing nothing more than a towel. If I truly guide him to better choices, I might just find myself out of a job.

And this is one job I can’t afford to lose.

TRADED is the first book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Tackled releases September 9


When compromising pictures of me with the pro football quarterback I’m behavior coaching hit the press, we need damage control. I’m probably going to lose my job since his fiancΓ©e’s father—the man who hired me—discovered the pictures as I woke to a cloudy memory of the night before.

My questions surrounding Jack’s relationship with his future bride grow more pressing by the day…especially when his eyes tackle me with all that heat. As he saves my job and I continue to coach him toward better decisions, I find myself falling for him. Maybe my purpose here is to open
his eyes to all his options.

But if he leaves his new boss’s daughter, the consequences could mean the end of both our careers.

TACKLED is the second book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
 
Blogs Review

Traded #1

Traded is book one in the Vegas Aces-Quarterback series and each of these books in this series must be read in order as it will pick up the next book on Jack and Kate or shall I say JD5 and Kia HaHa!. If you read the other Vegas Aces books by this author you will have met Jack in the prior books as Luke's brother and an a$$Hat! You will like him or not and I will definitely say that while we get to see his true colors in his books, he still has a lot of mystery left for us and Kia to discover. 
Kate oh Kate! Fate or Kismet is trying like heck to put JD5 in your sight and now that he is, how you battle your feelings and remain professional is going to be tougher than you and us thought. Just when you try to keep your job as professional as you can be in your sticky situation, social media throws some punts at you. Who would have thought that Halloween would lead to your dream job goals? It won't be easy, but do you take the Trade or give up the dream. 
Jack oh Jackie boy! You're a professional in many ways, but your mystery still remains and I cannot figure out if this Trade is worth it in the end for you or not.  Guess we shall see how this game of football plays out!
This book is full of mystery, chemistry, WTH moments and leaves you wanting to Tackle Lisa (in a nice way) to get your hands on the next book in the series. This sets off the story to a great series and I cannot wait to see how this Dalton boy handles many situations. 

Tackled #2

Tackled is book two in the Vegas Aces-Quarterback series and must be read in order. This story picks up right where Traded left off and I do not know if we should Tackle JD5 or hug him! One minute you see why he is the bad boy and the next he throws you a curveball. Your emotions go up and down and Kia you must be exhausted trying to keep your feelings at bay and remain professional. 
Kia and JD5 (Kate and Jack) once again find themselves in a pickle. Professional mistakes or will the damage control help them both that is the question? The chemistry between these two gets more hot as they continue their professional relationship. The suspense of Savannah and Michelle continues and you will still want to throw the football at them many times. I want to know their end game and I hope they lose when it comes to play! 
The next book Timeout (book 3) needs to come soon as we have been sitting in our Timeout long enough cause we need more Kia and JD5 like now! Cannot wait to see how this story continues to unravel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment