Wednesday, April 10, 2024

💕NOW AVAILABLE💕

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧, the first book in the Lake Spark Inn series, by Evey Lyon is LIVE! This is a small town, hockey romance set in the Lake Spark world. 


I was so invested in this book and these characters. I love a good enemies-to-lovers when written well and this was perfection! I couldn’t put this down!” - TheSassyNerdBlog, Goodreads 


𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 

Universal: geni.us/SHKall

Amazon: geni.us/SHKzon

Apple: geni.us/SHKapple

Nook: geni.us/SHKnook

Goodreads: geni.us/SHKGR


What to expect: Insta-attraction, opposites attract, he falls first, emotional wounds, long distance


BLURB:

A hockey player writing you love letters? That's what happens when the man who is my opposite insists that he's the one for me.


Having a not-so-smooth check-in at a small town inn can be blamed on meeting Stone Madden, the cocky retired hockey star with a tight jawline. Apparently, he's the man behind the writer I assumed was a recluse with whom I'm stuck on a writing retreat. We couldn't be further apart, I write romance, and he writes about sports. At first sight, we both desire to make each day miserable due to our apparent lack of enthusiasm for one another. But it doesn't take long to discover that we click with an inflammable instant attraction. The fire I thought I'd lost inside of me begins to return.


Because of him.


Together, we unlock the unexpected, a strong bond we don't want to break after our retreat ends. And we don't.                                  


 There may be distance on a map between us, but our emails and my visits to his quirky small town bring us even closer.                        


Stone entered my life as the key to healing my emotional wounds and giving me my love story. Eventually, something has to give, and my heart can't handle the risk.                                       


But Stone won't give up, and in retrospect, the moment our eyes first connected is when I should have known…


Stone and Harlow bring the feels and steam in this he-falls-first and instalove romance. It is the first standalone book in the Lake Spark Inn series, which is part of the Lake Spark world where small-town romance has a hint of hockey.

Authors note: Like all of my books, Should Have Known is a heartwarming, feel-good romance full of banter and steam. However, it does reference assault from the past (off-page).

BLOGS REVIEW

Should Have Known is book one in the Lake Spark Inn series. Yes, if you have read this author before it is a spin off from the Lake Spark series and if you have not yet read this author you have a new TBR author to add to your list. Stone and Harlow have an insta-connection although the perception of who they think they are as an author is quite funny cause they are not as they appear. Hello, judge a book by its cover (in this case author), haha! 
The Author's retreat is hilarious cause truly went opposite of how Gloria thought with the pairing then add in the second one and Stone's speech was priceless. The movie "You've Got Mail" came to mind with how Stone and Harlow did email letters instead of text, call or paper mail. Harlow is like a fish out of water (in this small town) coming from CA and if you add a rowboat it's even funnier (why yes, you must read the book to understand). What's even funnier is that authors should know how things 'end up' and it was like they were blind to it (well OK more Harlow than Stone), hence the title is perfect. It's always nice to see a man fall first in a book, especially a dominant alpha. I look forward to seeing more on the INN series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment