Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: The Big O

The Big O The Big O by Nelle L'Amour
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Olive Cumming...what a women and name!! I loved her from the moment I met her. She is honest and lovable. She is a bigger girl and all her life she just wanted to find her prince charming. When she's hit a rough patch and about to be thrown out of her house she agrees to do a focus group about donuts! who doesn't love donuts!?
Own King is the donut king literally. He owns a chain of donut restaurants around the states. It started out as a family business. He is such a hot specimen of a man and just wanted to find his Queen.
OMG this was hot and awesome. I loved it from the start! I loved that a bigger girl got a chance to be a queen to the man of her dreams. Insta love and some donuts it was HOTT! Go buy and read this now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment