Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: Eternal Temptations

Eternal Temptations Eternal Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Temptations Temptations, who will survive and who keep us wishing the series could go on? In the final book, we get to see the stories on five couples from multiple POVs and this was beyond awesome seeing this by the way. We also get to see some past glimpses and future events that we were wondering about.

Will they all get the perfect endings or will an unexpected twist destroy either the Pastore family and the Satan Knights? OMG, I didn't know if I should be happy with the outcome of each couple, cry over the turn of events thrown at us in the finale or how to feel after reading this. I loved this series from the beginning and I will be sad to see them go. I am excited for the spin-off series though.

I will say you definitely do not need to read the series to understand this book for being a finale book and if you start backwards it will only make you want to go back to read the whole series so you decide if you are going to start from the beginning to the end of the series.

Once again Janine went above expectations on this series and I cannot wait to read the spin offs on some secondary characters cause it means we will most probably get to see these characters here and there. This totally needs to be made into a movie series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment