Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: The Sapphire Heist

The Sapphire Heist The Sapphire Heist by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Steph is trying her best at being a detective to find the stolen diamonds her stepfather stole. She wants to believe he is a good man, the man she grew up to know and care about. Will he just let her down again? Or was he set up as the fall guy? I wish I could be her! She's so amazingly awesome!
Jake is the sweetest just trying to provide for his family back home in Florida. He's trying to find the balance of his love life and his work life. Will this job become to much for this hero to take? Will he left some jewel theif get the better of him?
Omg this book was amazing!! It's so sexy and hot! Off the charts good read. Lots of mystery. Had me guessing until the very end. 5 amazing jeweled stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment