Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Change Rein

Change Rein Change Rein by Anne Jolin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

London was apart of the Canadian Olympic team, where she made a mistake that cost her the medal and her future. With no where else to go she and her horse head home. Her horse is her whole life and not being able to ride him is killing her. She is super cool and smart.
Branson is a man who knows what he wants and get set his eyes on London. She didn't know this though. He owns his own stables that is until something unfortunate happens. So he looks to London and her family's stables. He is 100% alpha and I love him!
I loved this story. It was so compelling and made my heart ache. The story was flawless. If you love horses and you like love stories you should read this book. I'm excited to read the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment