Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Rein In

Rein In Rein In by Anne Jolin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aurora is the sweetest girl! She has what her family calls a big heart. She doesn't like that her family and friends say that. She thinks it's a burden. Aurora iis kind, gentle and is generally amazing to be around. She falls for the bad guy at the stables...will she be able to survive?
Rhys is a young gentleman who ended up in prison at a young age because of some bikers. His young adult years were taken away from him. Will he find a second chance at life or will he not take this chance?
I liked this book. It was super sad and had a little excitement at towards the end. I wanted to like this book as much as I did the others but sadly it wasn't my favorite. I liked the story of second chances. It was a good book. I feel like there should be another book featuring them as a couple a little further down the road. Where we can see them a little happier and as a couple. 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment