Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: The Eagle

The Eagle The Eagle by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spy Girl is back! She's is best known as X from a top spy school she was sent to a a child. She is one amazing kick a$$ person who knows how to handle every situation. Well almost every situation. There are a lot of twists and turns in this book that make it harder for her to handle. When the past and the present collide will she be able to finish her mission? Will she kill the man who killed her mother?
Lorenzo is the kind of a wealthy country. He stands by Spy Girls side through all her ups and downs.
Although this book still does not have an hea I am hoping for the next book in the series will finally allow the truth to unfold and that spy girl and Lorenzo get to have a happily ever after.
My mind is blown by the ending! I had a sorta feeling that it was true but to find out I was right! Also who is the director of black X? I have my suspensions. I can't wait for the next book. 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment