Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Title: Buried in Lies
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: January 23, 2018
His lips told me he knew me. 
His hands touched like old lovers. 
His eyes held secrets of a past I’d never known.
I was lost you see. 
Lost as the flowers that grew in the meadow. 
The devil told me he knew me. 
But lies had a way of unraveling, even if we didn’t want them to. 
The devil had a trick, for his love was full of acid. Acid that burnt at every touch, every linger, and I let it burn all the way to my core. 
A devil made you sin. And my devil was the worst. 
But now that devil wanted my last kiss, and it wasn't one I was willing to give. 
He could take the acid and leave the burn behind.
I was keeping my heart, even if I died trying.

Book giveaway for Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018

Enter to win one of 2 free copies available. Giveaway dates from Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018. Enter to win a copy of Buried in Lies a new Lovers to Enemies Roman...

HOSTED BY:


T.L. has struck once again with her dark twisted suspense romance reads that you cannot help but fall in love with. Yes, I know if this was real life it is twisted, cruel and downright sick to be in a relationship like this; however, since its fictional we can love it and read while we continue to ask ourselves with each story that we cannot get enough of when it comes to T.L.  is, “Why the heck do I find these men hot when they are the devil?”
Jaya (AKA Mouse), Slyer (AKA Wolf) and Toska (AKA the she-devil) is like a grown-up version of Tom and Jerry or Little Red Riding Hood or anyone of those we loved as kids, but it isn’t the nice version you will be reading. Oh NO, it is the Cruella devil version we get. You might just fall down a rabbit hole, Alice style. Wowzer, this was so deceitful and unhealthy, but so HOT and twisted at the same time!
You are left wondering, “How much acid can you take before you burn?” and “Does your heart stop or stay buried?” once all is revealed and you just might find yourself trying to hit the device hoping that last page keeps turning. Sorry, it doesn’t but this book is so worth the lack of sleep you may endure if you chose to read this at night like I did. Your heartbeats though when you see a glimpse of a character from one of her prior books. It makes you want to go back and read them again. With that said, this book is a standalone and does not need to be read with any other book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment