Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: Lovin' On You

Lovin' On You Lovin' On You by Fabiola Francisco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A rising country singer, an emotional journey and a chance to dream of meeting and hanging out with Sam Hunt (muse), Luke Bryan or FGL would be a moment many of us dream of to come true is one of the many reasons on why you should read this book. I had the honor of meeting this author at a signing in Chicago in 2017 and bought this book and was excited to learn that a book two was forthcoming. All I can say is, not only is this book a sweet romance with the right amount of heartbreak, but you fall in love with the poetry and songs that this author created for this story.
Cash and Olivia will have your hearts pumping in many ways and although I would die of embarrassment if someone famous met me in my PJ’s, it also can be a life changing moment. It wasn’t easy for these two and your heart breaks when you don’t know what went wrong and why and then breaks again when it is revealed. You feel the love between these two and the band (Rebel Desire) itself. They truly are a family and you will be patiently waiting for the release of book two. We know these books are hits so I think maybe the author should become a song writer and put these songs out there in the country world cause they definitely would be #1 hits on the charts with me being one of the first people to purchase them. That’s my thought though. This story will hold a piece of your heart at the end though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment