Monday, February 5, 2018




Title: The Devil's Match
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: February 5, 2018



Blurb

Psychopath
/ˈsʌɪkəpaθ/
noun

A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

synonyms: madman/madwoman, mad person, deranged person, maniac, lunatic, psychotic, sociopath

- informal

an unstable and aggressive person.

- informal/2

F R O S T

Ella

Since I was a little girl, I have been surrounded by hate, death, murder, and slavery. I’ve been guarded my whole life by my brother—Raze, the kingpin of the underworld and the most feared individual in the United States of America. And then further more guarded when I found out the president of The Devil’s Own MC was my long lost half-brother. Being tossed around from one extreme protection to another has left a part of me yearning to break out of it's cage. The part that I've tried to sugar coat and hide, because if she's unleashed, everyone would see just how much like my brothers I am.

Panting, wanting, needing to unleash the side of me I’ve always known was there.

My secret is mine and my brothers.

Only they know what I hide and why I hide it. How I fight for love because if I don't, my rage would win and I’d be a mere shadow of the girl people have grown to know.

But I broke.

And the man who held the hammer that shattered the walls I spent years building to cage in my rage—was a psychopath.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Also Available


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio

Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar.

She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other.

Those are not my monkeys, I swear....
Oh those hellhounds? Yeah, those are mine.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

Blogs Review

Light the match and Burn!  Yep, this Devil’s Match was full of crazy, psychotic, dirty and sexy, dark and dangerous, but why do we swoon at these crazy a$$ characters that Amos throws our way each story she delivers. I swear each time I fall in love with one of her stories, I feel like I’m becoming apart of the Operation and filling in as the six member. Yes, nuts right?! Whether this is your first book or your thousand book by this author (OK, yes not that many, but it feels like we apart of the Operation, the MC or that she has us like a puppet on a string) you cannot help, but fall in love with these dark as sin characters.
Get ready for a roller coaster of a ride and the twists and turns that are spun in this weave of brilliance. We may shed blood tears, but our soul calls to these characters. See I’m turning into AJ! Haha nope I’ll leave the writing to her cause I cannot wait to see how she spins these stories and where it is going with both intertwined series. Can I just say that while I loved Frost (crazy right?) that I equally loved Chase! Blood brothers maybe, maybe not. See I think I’m really just traumatized with the blood. Kidding, totally not traumatized. Speechless maybe, but in a good way.
Frost is a psychopath with no feelings, but there may be one person to change his heart and it isn’t Ella. OK, maybe a little Ella, but after all the crazy it makes you fall in love with him. He just needed a little courage like in the Wizard of Oz. Ella oh Ella you hide the crazy well, but with the brothers and life you had I guess you have had to hide it. You both made us crazy with some of your actions, but you two may be so wrong, but so right for each other. Yea, this only makes sense to us AJ fans I guess. Haha her loyalty to her family is fierce. The twists just keep coming and just when you think you have it figured out, think again cause more characters are weaving their way into the ownership is how I will best say this.
Fast forward to the end of the book cause not only do we need more pronto, but from the moment we met Willow and our Puddin’ lover we wanted to Chase where this could play out. Score when we see a snippet of the title and character set to get the next book. I was feeling the right choice and cannot wait cause I love me some Miles! So until then, I’ll be here chanting, “One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi…”

No comments:

Post a Comment