Monday, June 12, 2017




Title: Memories of Me
Author: Dani Hart
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Re-release Date: June 12, 2017



Blurb

*Inspired by true events*
(Characters are a work of fiction)

When you close your eyes and open them again you expect to see the world as it was a fraction of a second ago. Maybe a slight change from a passing breeze, but you are still in the same place, unmoving and unchanged. You don’t expect to be somewhere else where the faces are unfamiliar. Where you are unfamiliar. 

With one blink I had no family, no home, no name, and no past. I was alone, until I met the Reilly brothers. They gave me purpose again. A reason to trust. A reason to love. A reason to rebuild a life full of forgotten memories. Together, they would try to rewrite my history.








Purchase Links

99c for a VERY limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

I have always been drawn to words. They have this magic to touch my soul when I need it the most, whether through reading or writing. My love for writing started as most little girl's with a diary. It evolved into a big girl journal and then transformed into a notebook of poetry during the dark days of high school. I followed my dream to USC (University of Southern California) to study theatre, creative writing, and screenwriting. Finally, I understood how to take the stories in my head and commit them to paper. I was fortunate enough to sell my first professional script during college and have been writing ever since. 

In 2013 I took to self-publishing. I realized quickly that my passion resonated across many genres, so currently I have published young adult, fantasy, paranormal, dystopian, new adult, and women’s fiction. With both of my kids in school full-time now I am able to immerse myself in my passion more and when I’m not writing I’m enjoying the short time I have with my babies and my husband.


Author Links





Get a FREE Dani Hart ebook



BLOGS REVIEW

Freckles that is all you know when you wake up and your whole world becomes turned upside down. You don’t know your name, where you live, who your family is or if you have family. Nada. Your memories are gone and once the hospital clears you to leave where do you go? These are some of the things you see and feel as Freckles discovers who she is and if she will regain any of her memory back. Be still your heart when reading this. You are hooked from page one to the very end. Please tell me there is going to be more on this story cause that ending left us wanting to know more. Honestly from the POV of both characters you know who they are so I don’t leave any spoilers. 
Grady and Brandt whom she meets in the hospital are a big support system for a girl they meet there when they see that she has no where to go. There are a few twists and tie ins with the restaurant workers too.  There is so much I wish I could say, but that would be giving you things you need to discover yourself while reading so all I can truly say is this story is emotional, there is mystery and you truly enjoy the bantering and exchanges between the characters. 
I cannot imagine the feelings and devastation I would endure if this happened to me upon waking up. While I have read other books about Amnesia, I learned in this book that there is such a thing as “Dissociative Amnesia”.  The feelings of being broken is worse cause you must try to piece your memory back while your brain wants to forget to know who you were. Your heart not only breaks for “Freckles”, but for the other characters as well. I would have loved to see Brandt’s POV on some of the feelings he felt. This is the first book that I have read by this author and it certainly won’t be the last. Grab those tissues and read this gut-wrenching story of “Memories of Me” cause you are instantly drawn and hooked from beginning to end. While sad, you will fall in love with this story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment