Monday, February 12, 2018

Review: We Were One

We Were One We Were One by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hands down, this may be the best suspense/mystery romance story that I have read in 2018! Holy hold onto your device when reading this. While you may start to see clues on where this may be going and you are hoping it twist this way, never did you expect it to turn to reality. You may feel delusional right along with Nico, just saying (but so worth the ride). I found out after reading this story that this is Nico’s story (book #2) and book #1 was Maddie’s story; however, you do not have to read both to enjoy this story. I have read just this one and loved this story that had so much passion, heartbreak and details that I am not certain that I would go back and read the first book since I know what happens. Who am I kidding, yes, I would cause then I can see a side to Maddie’s half to make it whole. Either decision you will fall for this bad boy hero that captivates you and breaks you all at once.
We not only meet Nico and Maddie, but we meet the rest of the Cortez clan. While I am a little sad (just a little) for where I was hoping Nolan would head, I’m excited to see where his dilemma is going to take us. The Cortez bad boys will steal your heart, make you crave M & M’s and have you smiling like the Cheshire cat at the ending. Be still your heart and know that your sanity will be in tact at the end, I promise you it will. There is so much I want to say, but will not so that you can experience this book (without spoiler) and feel the pain and joy that we felt reading this.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment