Tuesday, June 19, 2018


JUST ONE TOUCH by CA Harms is LIVE!

Oh' Tequila #3 Series / NA Contemporary Romance 
Available on Amazon & KU from Limitless Publishing


I should have known this would happen...

Nothing about my Fraternity was ever simple. Parties, tequila – tons of tequila – and wild souvenirs from our kind of crazy.

Never, and I do mean never, did I expect my brother’s girl to target me in a midnight prank. A prank that backfired and left me squealing in pain.

Have you ever seen those shows, the ones that say the “dirty deed” sent you to the ER? Well, I went to the ER and yes, my manhood was involved. Let me just say, I gained absolutely no pleasure from it. Unless, of course, you consider that sweet nurse who treated me.

The problem? She hated me...and I had no idea why, but I wasn’t willing to let her walk away until I figured it out.

Emelie was feisty and I’d never felt the type of excitement I did after spending only five seconds in her line of fire. I was gonna enjoy this...way more than I should, and I knew it.

She saw, she conquered, and I was defeated. 
All it took was just one touch and oh, what a ride it was.


PURCHASE: AMAZON US | AMAZON INTERNATIONAL

READ THE OH TEQUILA SERIES TODAY! https://amzn.to/2Ms5D7L




SNEAK PEEK
“Ethan,” I said, holding a tiny bear between my fingers. “Buddy, are you hungry?” I was practically begging my son to pay attention to me and stop idolizing the man who held him.

I held the bear closer and kind of shook it in between him and Clayton where he was still staring. Please just eat the thing and give us all something new to focus on.

“Ethan,” I said his name once more, and before I could register what was happening, Clayton wrapped his lips around the tips of my fingers and consumed the teddy graham. “Num num,” he said to Ethan, yet he was looking at me. “That’s yummy.”


MEET THE AUTHOR:
C.A. Harms is an avid romance and mystery reader. She's always had a love for books, getting lost in writing and storytelling even as a young girl. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. 

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. She holds an addiction for Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha’s and KitKat when she should really be focusing on water and maybe a fruit or two to make herself feel less guilty, but that feeling quickly passes...thankfully. 

She is easy going, fun, and although she may seem like one of the quiet ones at first, you just wait until she gets to know you better...that quietness changes, fast.



Blog Review

This is book three in the Oh Tequila series and each can be read as a standalone. While you do see crossover characters you are never felt left out of anything that may occur at this fraternity house and boy these antics and pranks just keep getting better and more hilarious (OK even more ouch-full too) as you read each book in this series. I fell in love with each book and characters, but for some reason I have to say while all the others had a touching story this one melted my heart a little more. There were so many topics portrayed in this story that your heart melted one minute and burned the next and it wasn’t the Tequila doing the burning this time.
It’s Clayton’s turn to get a story and boy for those of us who may have judged him even a little bit as a typical frat boy, think again once you read this story we see a side of Clay that touches your heart with that One Touch and those actions. Don’t get me wrong he was still a comedic with the frat boys and the girlfriends who may just be better at the pranks than the boys, just saying.
Emelie is the ER nurse and oh the things she sees is something many people would be embarrassed to know they just became a story in the making after she tends to them. She is not only feisty she is driven, and she doesn’t let her background stop her from succeeding in life and her career. You may even tear a time or two with her story. The things Clayton does to develop even a friendship with her is touching and heartfelt and attempts to keep him away for the right reasons, but she can self-doubt the feelings all she wants cause you will see he isn’t your typical frat boy and Palmer just may the one to help her see this.
Palmer her BF is a true and faithful friend to Emelie. She never judges Emelie and is her back bone in many things, I’ll say it best to avoid spoilers. Palmer and the other frat twin have a story whether it was a touch, a shot of Tequila or a prank, but there is a story going on there, so we can only hope that they either end up next in the series or that if they don’t end up together that we get a double story on these secondary characters.
There is not a book by CA that you do not fall in love with or take a story away with you, but this may just be my favorite in this series or by her in general and that’s tough cause she has never disappointed us with these stories she writes and no two of her books are ever the same in any series she writes. I love her as an author and one of these days I will get a chance to read all her books not just some of each series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment