Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Title: Knocked Down
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Single Dad Standalone Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018
Griffin
After years of struggling as a single father to make ends meet, I’m finally content.
Until my son and I are barreled over by a puppy and its gorgeous owner.
The dog knocks my son down-literally-while the woman knocks me down-figuratively. 
With her adorable accent and her taco-loving t-shirt, she has me reevaluating my life and wondering how content I really am.
Ava
No-strings.
Simple fun.
That's all I was looking for.
But the day I met Griffin and his son, everything changed. 
My walls are starting to crumble, piece by piece, as he and his son chip away at the concrete protecting my heart. 
Now I’m questioning everything I thought I wanted, and wondering if maybe, he's worth the risk.
TDC Book Reviews - “Highly addictive and entertaining”

Allyson - “....fun, cute, sexy.”
Rachel - “This book made me laugh, made me blush, squeezed my heart and left me with a happy sigh and a great big smile at the end.”


HOSTED BY:




Oh my gosh, those taco shirts worn by Ave are hilarious! Knocked Down is a standalone and Griffin and son are literally knocked down by Ava’s dog who happens to be the new neighbor. Griffin may be content in being a single parent and where his life is going, but Ms. Ava with her taco shirts, bookworm and personality may have him wanting to rethink his love life. There’s a risk with a child involved and both protect their hearts, so they need to find out is the risk worth being Knocked Down or should they remain neighbors? Not only do you fall in love with Ava and Griffin you fall in love with Levi and Maverick. If you read her other series, you will love the little snippet of a cameo character; if you have not read it that’s OK cause it was only a sibling that made a small appearance in this story and is not tied to the other series. There is not a book yet that I have read by this author that you do not fall in love with. One of these days I will finish out the whole series. Cannot wait to see where her next story is heading!


No comments:

Post a Comment