Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Title: Kandiland
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 19, 2018 Cover Designer: RBA Designs Cover Photographer: Perrywinkle Photography

He was forbidden, my boss and incapable of loving me.
People talked about him, whispered about him in passing.
He was the king of his town.
And I was a visitor.
I was by no means a smart girl. Never loved with my head, always with my heart.
That fact alone almost killed me once.
I should have listened the second time around.
But the king of this small town, had me starving. Had me craving his taste.
My name is Kandi, and he called me his Kandiland.
The king declared I was his medicine, and with each dose, he became better and better.
He was the perfect liar.
And I was his perfect Kandi.
Together, we were explosive, and toxic in every way.

HOSTED BY:


Huxley may be the King, but Kandi is his kryptonite in his world of control. Two broken people that share an intense connection and while some of the past has a common ground the actions of control and independence of these two show you that inside every small town there is a story that is meant to be freed. This wasn’t just your typical worker fling, it had the suspense, mystery and that explosive toxic relationship that TL weaves into one to make your heart race and wonder if you are going to survive where its going or if the roller coaster will take you down completely.   The work of art that weaves the guts and love into one is what makes us fall in love with TL’s writing. I can never get enough of her work and while it wasn’t as dark as her other books, she definitely rocked this change up. TL may be going soft on us, haha Kidding it was a subtle way to hook new readers into her dark world if this was their first read. There is not a book by her that you will not fall in love with, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment