Wednesday, March 13, 2024

ZACK

Samantha Lind

Release Date: May 16

WILL BE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

She's my best friends little sister

Completely off limits 

I know I should resist her... but I can't 

She’s fresh out of a bad relationship

And five years younger than me.

But there is this invisible string that just pulls us together. 

He’s so far out of my league,

But that doesn’t change the fact I can’t get him out of my mind

Or my dreams

Or my bed

I gave love a chance and it burned me badly. 


His promises are enticing, but is it worth giving love a second chance? 

Pre-Order Link:

https://geni.us/FusionZack

Meet Samantha Lind:

Samantha Lind is a USA TODAY Bestselling contemporary romance author. When she’s not dreaming up new stories, she can often be found with her family, traveling, reading, watching her boys on the ice, or watching her favorite professional hockey team (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook.

Keep up with Samantha Lind and subscribe to her newsletter: http://bit.ly/FDSLNL

To learn more about Samantha Lind & her books, visit here!

Connect with Samantha Lind:

samantha@samanthalind.com

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment