Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Review: Undone

Undone Undone by Jessika Klide
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aurei and Siri's saga continues in this book and picks up Wright (ha ha right) where it left off. They are in Italy to attend a family celebration at the Compound. I'll say it's more like its own town with the size of this family Villa. The Bear Cave is awesome especially with all the Bear/Bare antics these two dish out. Oh my, the best though had to be the teddy bear name following her (Siri's) response.
We continue to see how much Aurei and Siri have grown in their relationship, the passion these two have for each other and how new developments are going to portray their relationship as well as learning how they will handle their job and relationship. Aurei gives us a little fun twist that may make you want to watch Magic Mike.
Can I just say the only thing that I did not like about this book was, Mia. Let's hope that she knows her place now is all I am saying. You will laugh when you read it, Go Baby Go! or shall I say Go Wild Thang Go! Music and dancing is in Siri's (Seary) soul and the revelation is amazing. The Golden God and his secrets.
There are always two things you remember after reading the Saga series each time 1) Siri is always Wright and 2) more with Moore is better. HEAVEN=?? is the question that you will want know along with Siri and it is two words that will give us a look into the next book. It will be Unforgettable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment