Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Charmed (Willow Springs, #3)Charmed by Laura Pavlov
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charmed is book three in the Willow Springs series and each can be read as a standalone, but you will surely want to read each book to get the full MAGIC Willow experience. Maura and Crew are sure today's Hatfield and McCoy's let me tell you. I love how we have happy, some sad (OK a few sad moments) along with ah ha moments. Crew's assistant is older, but wiser and love how she knows from the beginning something is up. I also love how the old school grandpa handled things unlike some family members. It sure is eye opening on small town living with high class living. I still want to find this little TX town though and have me some Hot Chocolate with sprinkles. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment