Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Tangled (Willow Springs, #2)Tangled by Laura Pavlov
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tangled is book two in the Willow Springs series and about Gigi of the Magic Willow clan. You will see the girls are now in college and remember what they always say when a boy is picking on you they truly mean that they like you. Enter Gray. He is always protective of Gigi, but picks on her while growing up. They are now both in college, but while one knows they share feelings the other is not so certain and has her brother to worry about. Gray has grown up with them and I can see his point of view, but I can also see her POV. You will love the Tangle they end up in, how it plays out and where it lands in the end. I love being able to figure out which of the Magic has already been told and which is forthcoming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment