Wednesday, April 19, 2017




Title: Bound
Series: Bound Duet #1
Author: Stephie Walls
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 19, 2017



Blurb

I want to prove my worth, show them what I have. 
I may be flawed; we all are.
But I'm smart, driven, and ready to take on the world. 
No one needs to know the rest.

I wasn't counting on him, couldn't imagine someone like him coming into my life.
The blue eyes, the chiseled body, the man I can't resist.
Truthfully, I have no plans of ever resisting him. 

He has the carefree, playboy life he wants,
The one he created and refuses to give up.
But he didn't count on me waltzing in and changing everything.

Gray can't deny his passion for me—all parts of me,
Even the truth I try to bury—the flaws he knows I'm hiding.
And trust me, he's imperfect too.

But sometimes, we need more than love—more than we can give.

Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Coming Soon


Releasing May 10


Author Bio


Stephie Walls is a literary whore - she loves words in all forms and will read anything put in front of her. She has an affinity for British Literature and Romance novels and an overall love of writing. She currently has six novels out, four short stories, and two collections; all provocatively written to elicit your imagination and spice up your world.



Author Links

INSTAGRAM
AMAZON

BLOGS REVIEW

Holy heartbreak! My heart still hurts on this one and I honestly cannot say where this story is going to go. At this moment, I’m a little torn in pieces and my heart wants one thing and my head wants the other. As you can see this story is part of a duet and Bound is the first installment. Freed is the second installment and wanting to grab it now to see if I can feel my heart again. You are going to go on one heck of a ride while reading this book. You will cry, scream, want to destruct right with Annie and want to smack Gray for his behavior. I highly suggest you read the authors note before reading this book and will say please give it a chance. You may not agree with some of the events, but this book is very real and I think many people may be able to relate to this story one way or another. When you have a relationship full of fireworks and passion, but lacking that security and love one person truly needs you need to ask yourself should you stay or go? 
Annie is a 20-year-old college student, works full time and is recovering from a traumatic past while in high school. She meets Gray who is older than her and the fireworks explode even before she knows his name. He is separated from his wife when they meet. Oh, there’s a doozy that explodes here and left me speechless! Gray wants his cake and eats it too, but he needs to understand life doesn’t work this way. He’s hot and cold, he wants Annie and then he doesn’t want Annie. Annie will love him like no other women ever can or could, but their relationship is beyond toxic. Soulmates are not always meant to be together! Now there is a twist here and you will cry and feel like your heart is on burning coal (hint hint) when Annie suffers another loss. This poor girl could never catch a break! First in high school, then Gray and then her school and family. 
There are so many emotions going on while reading this story- love, betrayal, heartbreak and for a moment healing. Gray not only destroys Annie, he destroys us. We meet someone who may be the healing factor Annie needs, but do you choose security or passion when it comes to love. From the prologue, you are wanting to know what the outcome is and then at the end you are left speechless with a book hangover. So, you may want to read this duet back to back cause I honestly don’t know where this story is going to go and if she should continue to destruct with Gray or let someone else deal with him. You have been warned you will cry, you will hate it then love it and be left speechless. Bird Dog while I root for Gray and love him most of the time I think the other DC option is the way to go to be completely Freed and healed after all these years.  Bound to break your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment