Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: So Wicked

So Wicked So Wicked by Melissa Marino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 3 in the Bad Behavior series and the first read for me by this author. Love reading books with Chicago snippets cause I’m always curious to know if the place is real or make believe. We all know Garrett’s popcorn, how the heck did I not know about a chocolate place and I lived here my while life. Warning this book may cause you to gain weight just reading about these yummy desserts/drinks.
So wicked is about fate and whether its good or bad it was meant to be for Al & Marshall. One thing I loved is that this could have gone south, but they were adults about certain circumstances and it caused closure to many characters. Wells you crack me up and cannot wait to read your story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment