Wednesday, November 9, 2016



Author Spotlight Take II: E.G. Patrick

Book 2 in the Solid Stone Series


Synopsis

After a catastrophic break-up that left her lost and heartbroken, Violet Cole offered herself, and her alter ego, the submissive Gia, to the powerful and charismatic Adam Stone, to save their relationship. Together they enter into a sexy explosive new world of dominance that Violet has only ever dreamed about in her most private moments.
At first, their new life together is nothing short of ecstatic and the two are enveloped in bliss, basking in erotic fantasy together. But tensions soon creep in, and despite their intense attraction to each other and boundary-pushing sex life, their future together is thrown into jeopardy. What will Violet do this time?


Little Peak into the soft side of Adam (cause this man is a dominant Alpha 99.9% of time) :)



When he loves you:  Adam says to Violet........
Still behind me, he says, “Look at yourself in the mirror. Here’s what I see.” He uses his finger to trace around the outside of my eyes. “You have beautiful dark brown eyes that I get lost in all the time.” He then runs his finger along the top of my nose. “I love kissing the tip of your nose and it likes my scent. You told me that, remember?” I nod as he leans around and kisses the tip of my nose. He continues convincing me by running his fingers over my lips. “Well you know how much I love these. They’re full, soft, and very sexy lips indeed.” I’m in awe of how badly he needs me to understand. He runs the back of his hand over my cheek “Your skin is perfect. I bet when you’re sixty you’ll look only fifty or younger.” Finally, he traces his fingers along the outline of my face and says, “When you put all these beautiful pieces together it becomes even more beautiful and that’s what I see. 

AUTHOR INFO:

Author:    E.G. Patrick

Website:  www.egpatrick.com

 Facebook:       E.G. Patrick

Twitter:           @EGPatrickAuthor

Solid Stone Amazon Buy Links:

https://www.amazon.com/E.G.-Patrick/e/B01867FYE0/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1


BLOGS REVIEW


Forget the half bottle of wine, Violet is going to drink. Give me the full bottle after that ending. OH my, there is a cliffy and you will be dying to get your hands on book 3 as soon as it is ready.
This is book 2 in the Solid Stone series and should not be read as a standalone. This book continues on the story about Adam and Violet (Vee) in book 1. Well I about fainted in book 1 at the end and this ending is so much worse I tell you. Ok, maybe I am being a little dramatic, but you can catch my drift that you will be wanting to get your hands on book 3 to see where this plays out.
After their separation and Vee offering her alter ego, Gia to Adam AKA the master for Gia they seemed to get along just great and the passion in their relationship has never been better. Yes, they had passion before the role play, but this role play just enhanced it to off the charts. But...all relationships are not without drama and tension creeps in with some unexpected changes.
One we could see coming and the other is still keeping us in suspense. We must ask and still ask: "Who is sending those texts to Vee?" and "What would you do if put into the situation Vee was put in (in regards to Adam and what she saw and the work situation)?"
Adam has really come out of his shell you can say. He is still 99.9% the dominant Alpha that he is, but he has that .01% soft side that he only shows to Vee. Holy cow, what he pulled out was a shocker to me cause this is so not like him and what he portrays. Adam rarely lets Vee get her way, but when he does it kinda melts your heart. Boy is he a stubborn man and needs a good shaking with his reaction to Vee's work. Why is it ok for him to travel, but not her?? Can you say alpha controlling. We know he is this, but its not permanent change only temporary.
In the end we are left with wanting and trying to decide the choices that both Adam and Vee will need to make. Is there a HEA or will this gut us? Will he do the chase thing again or no? She met her limit so I am going to say a big NO. The choices oh the choices that we are waiting to read about will play out in book 3 of the Solid Stone series hopefully soon. If you have not yet read this series, please do cause it will leave you wanting more of Mr. Stone.


Check out the Author Spotlight on our blog based on Book 1 of the
Solid Stone Series



http://smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks.blogspot.com/2016/10/author-spotlight-e.html


No comments:

Post a Comment