Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Fake Off

Fake Off Fake Off by Michelle McLoughney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Polly moved back home to take care of her mom's dog's and house after her mom passed away. She was in a relationship that wasn't for her while at his house to break up with him she found something she didn't expect. She is a Irish women with the mouth of a sailor.
Keane moved back to his childhood home to open a restaurant. He is smart and has a dirty mouth that I love. He is such a lovable guy.
This was a great book. About love that started in middle school. It was a story about devotion, care and love. I wish Polly was my friend! I'm going to be an honorary member of the misfits for life. If you can be anything be brave. Always. 5 stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment