Monday, November 21, 2016

Review: Snowed in With the Boss

Snowed in With the Boss Snowed in With the Boss by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane is just trying to get someone to teach her the art of submission. Did she know her personal emails were going to be read by her boss?? No. While she did do this while working she should have known. Will this though be the best or worst night of her life?
Tennyson is the president of a company he started. He is smart and totally alpha. He's ready to teach miss Jane what she needs to know about submission.
This was my first book written by this author. Let me tell you it was HOTTTTTT!! A quick sexy read that will leave you wanting more. It is a novella buy I wish it was more. I wish I had more of their story. What happened in the year we missed?? Maybe another novella is in order!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment